We are looking for an Event Coordinator
We have an exciting new role at Shipley Golf Club for an Event Coordinator with the responsibility of pro-actively selling and coordinating weddings and other functions at our popular venue. Here at Shipley Golf Club we have a function suite that can cater for up to 150 guests and are a licensed wedding ceremony venue. We host regular weddings, parties, funerals and meetings.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Proactive promotion of our venue to new and existing customers
- Meeting monthly and annual targets
- Working alongside our bar, catering and golf teams to ensure all customer needs are met
- Accurately maintaining our club diary to ensure it is up to date with all events and key details
- Coordinating all aspects of functions including
- The initial meeting of the customer and showing of the venue
- Planning of the event including table plans, menus, scheduling of the day and arranging payment of deposits and final balances
- Being the main point of contact throughout the planning stages
- Running the event including meet and greet on the night and ensuring the event runs smoothly from start to finish
- Collecting feedback and reviews following the event
When there is no function or event on during the week your hours will be made up by working as part of the Bar and Catering team serving drinks and delivering food to club members, visitors and other bookings.
The ideal candidate will
- Have some experience working in a hospitality environment
- Embrace working as part of a team
- Have excellent written, telephone and face to face communication skills
- Have a passion for the events industry and keep up to date with current trends
- Be highly organised, focussed and self-motivated
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
We are looking for a waiting staff at Shipley Golf Club
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a new team.
Training, development and professional business mentoring as required.
The Club was founded in 1896 and relocated to its current location with a Course designed by Dr Alister Mackenzie in 1921, tucked away in a beautiful quiet and mature wooded valley at Beckfoot just outside the town of Bingley in West Yorkshire.
The setting, working conditions and hours of work are of a premium in the hospitality industry (closed over Christmas and New Year) We are looking for innovative, enthusiastic and professional waiters to join the team.
Full time waiters and bar staff .
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A passion and flair for delivering quality service.
- Well organised, hardworking.
- Fantastic communicator with the ability to liaise effectively with the Kitchen and golf club members.
- A team player
- The opportunity to be part of a team and share in the success of the growth of the business.
- Working in a small but effective team
- A very competitive salary and tips
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org