The situation regarding Coronavirus is fluid. The Club is following Government advice and how the club reacts will change from day to day.
Our priority is the welfare of members, visitors and staff.
Contact Numbers for Pro Shop
Shop - 01274 563674
Nathan - 07855479201
Natalie - 07712187940
Playing Safe Golf Course Set-Up and Play
1. Course Set-up
• All rakes and ball-retrievers to be removed
• Ball washers and drinking fountains to be covered up or removed
• Benches and most bins to be removed
• All other removable items to be removed, except that stakes defining areas of the course can be treated as immovable obstructions
On-Course Items / Hole and Flagstick
• Flagsticks can be retained but they must not be touched
• Each Flagstick has an attachment that allows you to lift your ball out of the hole using your putter.
• The Driving Range is Open. Please use your own basket or bag to collect balls from the range machine. Tokens are available from the Professionals Shop.
2. Before the Round
• All tee times MUST be booked before play up to a maximum of 1 week before.
• The maximum number of golfers in a group per tee time is 4 players until further notice.
• Golfers are requested to arrive no more than 15 minutes before their tee time. Use of the putting Green will be allowed for 5 Minutes 10 minutes before your tee time, please make your way to the tee 5 minutes before your tee time.
EG. 10am tee time – Arrive 9.45am, Putting Green 9.50am, Advance to tee at 9.55am
• Cards will be available outside the Professionals Shop
• Please respect and follow our one way systems.
• Trolleys will be available for hire from the Professionals Shop
3. During the Round
• Golfers are reminded to keep two meters apart throughout their round if not playing with a member of their household.
• Golfers to stay more than two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots, this is important on the teeing ground and on the green.
• Golfers are reminded to not pick up or touch stray golf balls whilst on the course.
• With no rakes allowed on the course, please can all golfers to make their very best efforts to smooth the sand using their club and/or their feet in all bunkers.
• Please remember to not touch or remove the flagstick, use the ball lifter to retrieve your ball.
• Access to the toilets will be available at the Halfway House
The clubhhouse is now open. We have the following procedures in place to keep customers and staff safe;
On arriving at the clubhouse please use your smart phone to scan the QR code at the entrance. This can be done using the NHS Track and Trace App or with the camera setting on an iphone 6 or newer. If you can not scan the code please let a member of staff know and they will take your details. Masks must be worn at all times when walking around the clubhouse (corridors, locker rooms, toilets etc) Once you are seated at a table you may remove your mask. (It is not mandatory to wear a mask for those with an exemption certificate)
Only table service is available in the clubhouse. You must not approach the bar. Once you have taken your seat a member of staff will come over to take your order.
Both inside and outside no more than 6 people can sit at any table. There are approximately 24 tables set around the clubhouse which can seat up to 96 people inside with 2m distancing between tables. Outside there are 7 tables which can seat up to 42 people. You must remain seated at all times.
Staff will clean tables on a regular basis, with signs posted on the table to allow the santising solution to settle on furniture and tables. Disposable cloths will be used to wipe down each table and chairs. Please do not use the tables whilst the 'cleaning in operation' table signs are visable.
We recommend that allf of our guests wear masks until they are seated at their table.
The toilets in the clubhouse are open, we ask that only one person uses these facilities at a time. Please go back to your table until these are available. The locke rooms are open for use of toilets and handwashing facilties. Only two people should use the toilet area, please wait in the larger space within the locker room until space becomes available.
A regular programme of cleaning and sanitising surfaces such as tables, the bar, keypads, door handles and hand rails is in place.
We are informed that the solutions we use at present are appropriate. Staff have been given instructions on the frequency of cleaning. They will be wearing single use gloves and using single use cloths/wipes.
The clubhouse has been treated with a sanitising solution and will continue to be treated every 28 days.
Staff have been instructed to wash their hands regularly and it is expected that members and visitors will do the same when entering the Club. This is in line with Government advice.
Where possible doors will be left open, particularly where there are keypads, fire doors will remain closed. As stated previously, regular cleaning will take place.