We are privileged to be recognised as one of the best and easiest walking Courses in the area which benefits from a continuous investment programme. The club has invested significant sums both on the course and the clubhouse during recent years, the latest being the new practice area with covered bays.
Our membership options reflect our belief in attracting and retaining both the younger golfer and those coming to golf later in life. We also have one of the largest ladies sections in Yorkshire. While numbers are managed to ensure all members can largely play when they want, a number of membership vacancies are currently open and applications for these are invited. We have a joining fee of £400 on our Gold membership.
Our memberships start from just £500 for our Academy Membership. The membership year starts from April 1st but new members can join part of the way through the year and pay pro-rata for the remaining months. Please get in touch for more details on this.
You can download an application form here, please complete and hand in to the Professional's Shop or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about any of our below membership categories please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Nathan, Natalie or Max will be happy to help, just email email@example.com or call 01274 563674 and choose option 3 for the professionals shop.
Membership Brochure by Natalie Ireland
Membership of Shipley Golf Club will also bring you:
- A renowned Alister MacKenzie course, playable throughout the year.
- Weekend and midweek qualifying competitions for all playing members.
- inter-club competitions for all handicap categories.
- Practice facilities including chipping area, practice bunker and covered driving range.
- Expert PGA Professional services, shop and tuition.
- Reduced green fees for guests and buggy hire discounts.
- A superb clubhouse with extensive member facilities.
- Excellent in house catering and bar facilities, with member discounts.
- An extensive social events programme.
- A financially stable members club